The participants in Teams J and K will be completing their program on Tuesday. It has been an interesting 14 days! I would like to thank all the participants who allowed me to eavesdrop into their process and lives. I learned a lot that will help me improve the program.
I know that several people had breakthroughs and I would encourage all J and K members to share their thoughts on this blog!
Here is a portion of the email I sent to teams J and K:
The Theme for Day 14 is Thanks and Reflection
For most of you, your work on your goals will continue. Even so, it’s a good time to:
1. Reflect on the two-week process. Where you can come. What you have learned. Progress you have made.
2. Thank those that have contributed and assisted you during the process.
3. Acknowledge your breakthroughs and celebrate your success. Remember, breakthroughs are anything that helps you skip forward, any ah-has, and sometimes they come as a result of dissonance.
Please provide me feedback about the program!
1. Did you experience any breakthroughs?
2. Did you enjoy the program?
3. What were your favorite, least favorite parts of the program?
4. What recommendations do you have for improving the program?
5. Would you recommend he program to others?
I also offered participants my thoughts about how to keep the momentum up on their goals. and how to involve others in the 2 Weeks 2 a Breakthrough Program. The 14 days went by very quickly!