I've been tagged by Brad over at Achieve-IT. I am a bit late in responding due to my travel last week. Better late than never, right? Here's the meme:
List five habits I practice every day:
Well, let me think. OK.
1. Morning planning - just 10 minutes to plan my day. When I don't do this I feel a bit lost.
2. Paris time - I give my 17 year old cat Paris some attention. I find this relaxes me. She is so sweet.
3. Walk - I do a walk of some kind - strenuous, short, a dog walk or on a treadmill. When you sit at a computer a good bit of the day, moving is critical to keeping the blood and brain juices flowing.
4. Daydreaming - I try to let my mind wander a bit each and every day. Most of my great ideas (and most of the not so great ones, too) come from this time.
5. Small actions - I take several small actions to support my goals - even on weekends. This can take all day or just 10 minutes.
There you have it! What are your daily habits?