I had a great day today. It was long and hectic and I had some traffic woes, but it was worth it and more.
It was fun connecting with lots of people - I enjoyed seeing MORE bubbling brains and the theme for today was great questions. Many people asked questions that told me they were really thinking about how they could best generate more breakthroughs.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I love questions.
I want to thank a few key connectors (catalysts!) that made today's great day possible.
- Thank you Judy for inviting me to your company. It was a pleasure to meet you and your colleagues.
- Thank you Deepika for pouring your heart and mind into the Invincibelle/SIPA event. You created a great environment for my chat.
- Thank you Rajesh for being a master connector and helping to catalyze today's event.
- Thank you Johnny for taking the initiative to reach out to me and then provide a motorcycle escort to the SIPA event. You were very generous with your time and assistance.
- Thank you SIPA.org and Invincibelle.com for being great hosts and sponsors.
And thank you everyone who attended one of today's events. Your energy and interest is why I love connecting with people to discuss generating breakthroughs. Remember, I invited you to share your goals and breakthrough plans with me by email.
I would like to remind people of the magic of the butterfly effect. Tiny actions can have a big impact. Here are a couple posts that relate to this topic.
Big Power of Small Actions - Butterfly Effect
Flap, flap, setback, flap.
Bottom line: Small = Big. When you put many directionally correct actions into play, amazing things happen.
Tomorrow I ride down to Newport Beach, CA. It's a long day of driving and no events. I look foward to hearing about your goals and how you focus and stay in action by email! (lhaneberg AT gmail DOT com)